How do I set the site to act more like a store (where you can purchase, but not make bids)?
- On step 3, set the listing type to "Buy Out Item":
- On Step 4, set the auction type to "Dutch" and enter your quantity:
If you want to force Buy Out + Dutch auctions, I would change the pages in the screenshots above. The simplest way to do that is to hide the Listing Type (first screenshot) and Auction Type field (second screenshot). Hide them by changing their input type to "hidden" and set the value to the value you want it to be ("buy_out" and "dutch")
How do I add new languages?
- There a "language" folder inside the root directory. Inside that there is an english folder.
- Make a copy of the english folder and call it arabic (or whatever your new chosen language is)
- The major files you'll want to edit are:
- You can make changes to the other files as needed, but I think the 2 above should cover most of everything your users will see. The admin will remain in english; if you want to change that, you can set it in admin.lang.php
- Now choose your new language in the admin so you can see your changes:
Recently Listed Auctions on the homepage doesn't have auctions, but there are some under the [View All] page.
To show up on the homepage under Recently Listed or Ending Soon, the auction must have an image. If it doesn't have a picture, then it's not worthy enough to be on your homepage.
How do I create an auction that has an inventory of more than 1 item (instead of having to enter the same thing 20-30 times?
On Step 4 of creating a new auction, select the auction type of Dutch. Then you will be able to enter a quantity available.